Compact transportation and storage! No tools required! Double-sided water repellent! Can be used for a long time!
Item code: JS31050-2103K-4001V
Market price: 21950JPY
Our Price: 21950JPY
By installing partitions in emergency shelters, you can create a private space and prevent infectious diseases. It contributes to the safety, security and comfort of people living in emergency shelters by preventing infectious diseases.
[Features of Cardboard Partition]
(1) How to assemble: Each part is inserted and can be assembled without adhesive tape or tools.
(2) Moisture resistance: Both the product and the outer box are water-repellent on both sides. The product is packed in a nylon bag in the outer box for long-term storage.
(3) Height 140cm: High enough to block the view of others and protect privacy, while at the same time preventing the splashing and scattering of viruses.
(4) Semi-private room formation: A semi-private room of about about 3m × 3m space can be set up. The combination can be freely changed according to the number of people.
(5) Reusable: After use, remove the parts and store them back in the outer box for reuse.
(6) Warm colors: Using olive green color, warm and soothing atmosphere is created by printing cherry blossoms and four-leaf clovers on the cardboard.
[Stockpiling and Storage]
- It is possible to store 18 sets in a space of 1.2m x 1.2m (1 set for an area of 5 Tatami mats).
[Installation and Set-up]
- It can be set up in a space of a general gymnasium (equivalent to one basketball court) with about 50 to 60 sets.
- It can be deployed from centralized disaster prevention warehouses and wide-area disaster prevention centers in each region and municipality to evacuation centers in various locations.
- In the event of a linear precipitation zone or localized heavy rainfall disaster, it can be used to gather stockpiles from surrounding municipalities.
- 120 sets in a 4-ton truck
- 250 sets in a 10-ton truck
- 150 sets in a 20-foot container
*It is recommended to use this product together with Cardboard Bed(Chairs/Tables/Benches).
*Cardboard is a recyclable and eco-friendly material.
*If you have any questions on specific number of items that can be installed in a specific shelter, storage volume, etc., please feel free to contact us.
*In addition, we can flexibly respond to requests for text, color schemes, number of deliveries, etc.
Contents: Assembly parts of a partition (when assembled W114cm X H140cm) : 10 sheets / Top fastening parts: 10 pieces / Bottom fastening parts: 10 pieces / Connecting parts: 20 sheets
- Instructions for assembling the main unit
[Materials and Ingredients]
*Because the product is made of paper, there is a possibility that your fingers may be cut by the edge of the product. Please wear gloves when assembling the product.
[Size and Weight of the Product]
- Size of single item cm: W228.0 x D342.0 x H140.0
- Packing size cm: W116.0 x D17.0 x H83.0
- Packing weight: approx. 18010g
[Manufacturing and Sales]
- Brand name (manufacturer): Takenaka Groupe Corporation
- Distributor: Takenaka Groupe Corporation
- Country of manufacture: Japan (Kochi Prefecture)
[Inspection Body, Applicable Standards, etc.]
- Registered product by Kochi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Industry Association
-Partition: Patent Publication 2019-056221
[Trademark Registration, etc.]
- Registration No. 6015845
Inside Kochi: Kochi Municipal Office, Konan Municipal Office, Muroto Municipal Office, Nankoku Municipal Office, Okawa Village Municipal Office, Shimanto Town Municipal Office; Out of Kochi: Nagano Municipal Office Nagano Prefecture, Naka Municipal Office Ibaraki Prefecture , Minamiboso Municipal Office Chiba Prefecture, Kamogawa Municipal Office Chiba Prefecture, Sodegaura Municipal Office Chiba Prefecture, Oshu Municipal Office Iwate Prefecture, Tokyo Toshima Ward Office