Compact transportation and storage! No tools required! Double-sided water repellent! Can be used for a long time!
Item code: JS31050-2103K-4001V
Market price: 21950JPY
Our Price: 21950JPY
By installing partitions in emergency shelters, you can create a private space and prevent infectious diseases. It contributes to the safety, security and comfort of people living in emergency shelters by preventing infectious diseases.
[Features of Cardboard Partition]
(1) How to assemble: Each part is inserted and can be assembled without adhesive tape or tools.
(2) Moisture resistance: Both the product and the outer box are water-repellent on both sides. The product is packed in a nylon bag in the outer box for long-term storage.
(3) Height 140cm: High enough to block the view of others and protect privacy, while at the same time preventing the splashing and scattering of viruses.
(4) Semi-private room formation: A semi-private room of about about 3m × 3m space can be set up. The combination can be freely changed according to the number of people.
(5) Reusable: After use, remove the parts and store them back in the outer box for reuse.
(6) Warm colors: Using olive green color, warm and soothing atmosphere is created by printing cherry blossoms and four-leaf clovers on the cardboard.
[Stockpiling and Storage]
- It is possible to store 18 sets in a space of 1.2m x 1.2m (1 set for an area of 5 Tatami mats).
[Installation and Set-up]
- It can be set up in a space of a general gymnasium (equivalent to one basketball court) with about 50 to 60 sets.
- It can be deployed from centralized disaster prevention warehouses and wide-area disaster prevention centers in each region and municipality to evacuation centers in various locations.
- In the event of a linear precipitation zone or localized heavy rainfall disaster, it can be used to gather stockpiles from surrounding municipalities.
- 120 sets in a 4-ton truck
- 250 sets in a 10-ton truck
- 150 sets in a 20-foot container
*It is recommended to use this product together with Cardboard Bed(Chairs/Tables/Benches).
*Cardboard is a recyclable and eco-friendly material.
*If you have any questions on specific number of items that can be installed in a specific shelter, storage volume, etc., please feel free to contact us.
*In addition, we can flexibly respond to requests for text, color schemes, number of deliveries, etc.
Contents: Assembly parts of a partition (when assembled W114cm X H140cm) : 10 sheets / Top fastening parts: 10 pieces / Bottom fastening parts: 10 pieces / Connecting parts: 20 sheets
- Instructions for assembling the main unit
[Materials and Ingredients]
*Because the product is made of paper, there is a possibility that your fingers may be cut by the edge of the product. Please wear gloves when assembling the product.
[Size and Weight of the Product]
- Size of single item cm: W228.0 x D342.0 x H140.0
- Packing size cm: W116.0 x D17.0 x H83.0
- Packing weight: approx. 18010g
[Manufacturing and Sales]
- Brand name (manufacturer): Takenaka Groupe Corporation
- Distributor: Takenaka Groupe Corporation
- Country of manufacture: Japan (Kochi Prefecture)
[Inspection Body, Applicable Standards, etc.]
- Registered product by Kochi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Industry Association
-Partition: Patent Publication 2019-056221
[Trademark Registration, etc.]
- Registration No. 6015845
Inside Kochi: Kochi Municipal Office, Konan Municipal Office, Muroto Municipal Office, Nankoku Municipal Office, Okawa Village Municipal Office, Shimanto Town Municipal Office; Out of Kochi: Nagano Municipal Office Nagano Prefecture, Naka Municipal Office Ibaraki Prefecture , Minamiboso Municipal Office Chiba Prefecture, Kamogawa Municipal Office Chiba Prefecture, Sodegaura Municipal Office Chiba Prefecture, Oshu Municipal Office Iwate Prefecture, Tokyo Toshima Ward Office
1.When paying by PayPal,We can only ship to the same address as your credit card registration address.
2.The same item may or may not be subject to customs duties depending on the purchase price and delivery area.
If customs duties are charged, the purchaser must pay them.