[SOS alone is not enough! The most important thing is to accurately deliver the information that the rescuer needs!!]
Item code: JS31052-2103K-4003V
Market price: 24300JPY
Our Price: 24300JPY
- Depending on the evacuation site and the scale of the disaster, communication with the outside world may become impossible or information may not be conveyed.
- In a wide-area disaster, lack of information may cause rescue priorities to be put off.
- Rescue and relief workers will be able to carry out optimal relief activities by understanding the appropriate information: How many evacuees are there, who are sick or injured, and what supplies are needed?
[RESCUE REQUEST for quick and appropriate rescue and relief!!]
- In response to the confirmation of the situation using a helicopter or drone, fill in the number of people in the evacuation area and the number of people in need of emergency by filling in the cells of the number part with the attached chalk, and then unfold each sheet to communicate.
- The sheets are made of specially processed nonwoven fabric that is resistant to burning and tearing, and can be displayed without damage even when wet from rain.
- The attached marker is made of oil-based chalk that can be used even when wet in an environment of 70°C to -15°C.
【Situations in Which It Is Expected to Be Used]
- In the event of a disaster, it can be used to identify not only evacuation centers and buildings, but also isolated villages, towns and villages, and evacuation centers for home evacuation.
- It can be used not only for disasters, but also for humanitarian assistance, such as understanding the scale of assistance in refugee camps and community-based assistance.
*Language, description, etc. can be custom-made (depending on the number of orders, etc.). Please feel free to contact us.
Contents: Rescue request sheet: 1 sheet
- Oil-based chalk
- 1 year
[Materials and Ingredients]
- Sheet (non-woven fabric): Material (cellulose, polyethylene terephthalate)
- Marker: Oil-based chalk (black)
*When in use: The sheets are flame retardant, but may deteriorate depending on storage conditions. Also, the sheet is very lightweight, so please be careful not to let it blow away in the wind when using it. Please be careful not to get the markers in your mouth or eyes.
*Storage: Please keep out of direct sunlight.
[Size and Weight of the Product]
- Size of single item cm: W244.0 x H90.0x Thickness0.1
- Packing size cm: W25.0 x D38.0 x H6.0
- Packing weight: approx. 760g
[Manufacturing and Sales]
- Brand name (manufacturer): SEKI Company Limited
- Distributor: SEKI Company Limited
- Country of manufacture: Japan (Kochi Prefecture)
[Inspection Body, Applicable Standards, etc.]
- Registered product by Kochi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Industry Association 28 Kochi Bosan No. 5
[Trademark Registration, etc.]
- Registration No. 5850934
- Local government-designated evacuation centers (586 sets in Kochi Prefecture, 144 sets in Ehime Prefecture, 5 sets in Tokushima Prefecture, 201 sets in Aichi Prefecture, 4 sets in Hokkaido), national organizations (Osaka Prefecture), voluntary disaster prevention organizations (Kochi Prefecture, Tokyo), medical institutions, facilities for disabled, nursing care facilities, private companies (Kochi Prefecture, Ehime Prefecture, Tokushima Prefecture, Okayama Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Osaka Prefecture, Okayama Prefecture, Ishikawa Prefecture, Aichi Prefecture, Shizuoka Prefecture, Chiba Prefecture, Hokkaido)